Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (“M&M” / “Mahindra”) introduces the Corona Insurance Scheme (“Scheme”) during the Scheme period from the 1st October, 2020 to 30th November, 2020 (“Scheme Period”).
This free-to-enter promotional Scheme is open to all Indian residents aged 18 years and above, who have a valid Pan card, except employees of M&M and subsidiaries, their families, Dealers, Dealer Employees, channel partners, Sales Executives of Dealerships and their families (“Eligible Participant”/ “Customer”) who fulfil the terms and conditions specified herein.
Benefits of the Scheme and Policy related terms and conditions:
- The Eligible Participant/Customer will get a free Corona insurance policy (“Policy”) with a sum insured of Rs. 1 lakh with purchase of every Pickup range of vehicles.
- The Scheme is applicable for Bolero Pikup, Bolero Maxitruck Plus, Bolero Camper and Bolero City Pikup vehicles (“Vehicle”).
- The Scheme will be applicable for all vehicles invoiced from 1st October, 2020 to 30th November, 2020.
- The 1 lakh Policy is a family floater policy applicable for the Customer, his spouse and maximum 2 kids, i.e. Maximum 1 lakh can be utilized for entire family
- The Policy shall be valid for a period of 9.5 months from the date of issuance of Policy.
- Policy is extendable only for spouse and children. If any Customer is unmarried, the Policy will cover only the Customer
- Policy will not be issued to Customers or any family member who are above the age of 65 years as of date of issuance of the Policy.
- The Policy will be issued in the name of the Customer in whose name the invoice is generated. In case of company’s name, the Policy will be issued in the name of proprietor and incase of partnerships, the Policy will be in the name of one of the partners.
- The Customer has to provide the below details at the time of purchase of the Vehicle to the dealerships, along with the copy of Pan card.
||Date of Birth
|Same as invoice in case of individual buyer
||Same as in Pan card
||Same used in vehicle purchase
||Same used in vehicle purchase incase of indiv. buyer
(Max 2 children)
||Date of Birth
- Customer will have to provide the details at the time of delivery or within 3 days to the Mahindra team via the SMS they receive or the call from Call centre
- Failing to share the family details within 3 days, the Policy will be issued only for the Customer and not his family basis the details for vehicle invoice
- The Policy will be issued within 8 days of the vehicle delivery note (‘VDN’) available in the system
- The Customer will get a hardcopy via courier and softcopy of the Policy via WhatsApp or a SMS with a download link. Softcopy will be shared within 2 days of Policy issuance.
- Corona testing has to be done in Government authorised centres only for the claim to be applicable.
- If the insured or the family contracts Corona within 15 days of Policy, the claim cannot be made.
- The claim can be either cashless hospitalization or reimbursement of expenses.
- The claims process will be mentioned in the Policy document.
- For any queries related to Policy, you can call the tollfree number : 1800 267 6688.
- All Policy related terms and conditions shall be applicable in addition to these Scheme Terms and Conditions.
General Terms and Conditions of the Scheme:
- Participation in the Scheme is purely voluntary and at the sole discretion of the person / individual. By entering the Scheme, all Eligible Participants accept and agree that he/she has understood and is bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. Non-acceptance of any of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification from the Scheme.
- M&M recommends the Eligible Participant to read these Terms & conditions carefully each time they access the website.
- By participating in this Scheme, every Eligible Participant agrees to allow use of his or her name and / or public profile picture/photograph for advertising or in any Scheme-related announcements M&M needs to make on any of our social media platforms or similar promotions without demanding any compensation.
- M&M reserves the right to change, curtail or discontinue the Scheme at any point of time without any notice. Decision of M&M shall be final in all respects and binding on all Eligible Participants to the Scheme and no correspondence whatsoever will be entertained in this regard, and on occurrence of such an event M&M shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to a force majeure event and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- M&M reserves the right to disqualify any inappropriate entry.
- This Scheme is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platforms whatsoever. Eligible Participants are providing their information to M&M and not to any social media platforms.
- At any time, M&M reserves the right to update and/or amend all or any of these terms without further notice to the Eligible Participant.
- M&M reserves the right to suspend, shorten, modify, extend or cancel the Scheme at any time without any prior notice at its sole discretion.
- Eligible Participant shall indemnify M&M or its affiliate from any loss that may occur to M&M due to non-adherence to these terms and conditions or due to submission of abusive, defamatory content submitted for the Scheme.
- M&M does not exercise any control, nor does it have the means for exercising this control, amongst others, regarding the quality, originality, authenticity, legality, security or validity of the Scheme entries.
- M&M reserves the right to remove, refuse or cancel access to any Eligible Participant without any reason therefore and shall be under no obligation to provide any benefits accrued under the Scheme.
- The Eligible Participant shall not, without any valid license or authorization, use the intellectual property rights belonging to M&M and/or third parties.
- Scheme is subject to Force Majeure events and situations beyond control of M&M and/or its affiliates.
- Eligible Participant hereby authorizes M&M to communicate with him / her from time to time about the matters connected with the Scheme.
- Eligible Participant unconditionally agrees that he/ she shall not:
- do anything which violates any of the terms contained herein;
- make any misrepresentation;
- do anything that does not comply with generally accepted internet etiquette including (without limitation) the excessive use of inflammatory or antagonistic criticism ("flaming"), or wastefully and unnecessarily including previous communications in any postings;
- perform system abuse;
- propagate, distribute or transmit Destructive Code, whether or not damage is actually caused thereby;
- Post abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, offensive or sexually explicit material.
- Intentionally make false or misleading statements.
- Offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- Post material that infringes copyright.
- Post information that he/ she knows to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- Eligible Participants agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes if requested by M&M and agree to the use of their image and quotes for such publicity.
- Whenever called for, Eligible Participant will be required to complete all formalities as may be communicated by M&M and/or its affiliate including but not limited to providing his/her authentic and correct information, failing which he/she shall be disqualified at any time or at any stage. In case false information is revealed at any time after participation, the Eligible Participant shall be liable to return all benefits provided under the Schemes.
- M&M reserves the right to restrict / bar any person from participating in the Scheme without quoting any reasons for the same.
- Eligible Participants found indulging in any malpractices such as cheating or creating dubious profiles etc., shall be disqualified from the Scheme at any time and shall not be eligible for any Prize.
- In the event of a dispute the decision by M&M is final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. These Terms & Conditions and the Scheme shall be governed by Indian laws only. Any claim, dispute or lawsuit arising in connection with them or the Scheme shall solely be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Mumbai.
- This Scheme is not applicable in any country outside India, any state of India or other country if it is prohibited by law there.
- The winners shall be contacted on the mobile number shared by them during Scheme participation. M&M shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any Eligible Participant who cannot be contacted on the mobile number from which the SMS was received or if the mobile number is incorrect.
- The Eligible Participant shall execute all such documentation as deemed necessary by M&M and allow M&M and their assignees to use, display, copy, modify, distribute, publish, sell, assign, exchange, license, sub-license, in all and all locations, in any medium, form or format, in any number, the picture, image or likeness and the reproductions of the winner, and any biographical information furnished by the winner to M&M.
- The information willingly provided by the Eligible Participant can be used by M&M in future for any lawful purpose as deemed fit by M&M.
Corona Insurance Policy document Corona Insurance policy - Salient features